If your property is of an age whereby there is no wall cavity then the best option is to improve it’s thermal performance is either internal or external wall insulation. Using External Wall Insulation you have the follow benefits:-
- No reduction in living space as insulation is added to the exterior walls.
- No interior redecoration is required.
- The works can be completed whilst you’re living at home and there is also no need to move andÂ fixtures andÂ fittings.
- It’s often possible to user thicker, or higher performing insulation that internal walls.
- The exterior finish is available of a wide selection of colours – see here.