One of the most efficient ways of reducing the COÂ² output from homes and buildings is to improve the insulation.
Jettco are a company specialising in drywall and all insulation systems, using approved systems from companies such as Weber Saint-Gobain and Permarock, both of which offer significant environmental benefits by reducing COÂ² emissions that contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming.
We are constantly striving to develop and update our services to ensure we are using the best systems and products available that are environmentally friendly, energy and cost efficient.
Our company will endeavour to conduct our business operations with due regard to the effect that these will have on the environment.
OUR FUTURE OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To make every effort to use environmentally safe products made from sustainable materials where possible.
- To minimise the creation of waste and to only dispose of all waste generated through safe and reasonable methods.
- To educate and train employees to carry out their duties in an environmentally safe manner, ensuring they have due regard to the effect they may have on the wider environment.
- Ensure that only fuel-efficient vehicles are considered for its transport of goods to and from site as it recognises the importance of an environmentally sound transport system.
- To encourage open discussion with employees and contractors or other interested parties in respect of concerns about the hazards and impact of its operations on the environment.
- Make a commitment to continual improvement of its processes and services and environmental effects and strive to always protect human health and the environment.